Toning Tricks for Tough Spots
Did you know that ProAm Dance Studio in Pompano Beach offers patrons the opportunity to try a new dance class for free daily from 4 – 9 pm? It’s the perfect opportunity to try out something new! Especially if you’ve tried just about everything else to tone those trouble areas that resist getting fit no matter how many sit ups you do and salads you eat.
Toning Tricks to add to your normal workout routine:
- Junk in the Trunk – do squats! Stand with feet shoulder width apart and sit back, keeping your knees behind your toes.
- Bat Wings – lift weight over your head then slowly bend your elbow to lower it behind until elbow is straight up, raise and repeat.
- Saddlebags – do 3 sets of 25 side leg lifts every day. Holding on to the back of a chair, you can fit these in just about anywhere!
- Spare tire – holding a plank position daily will do wonders. Increase difficulty by bringing one knee at a time up to your chest, and repeat.
- Back Bulge – lunge forward with weight in your opposite hand then, while resting your other hand on your bent knee, pull weight up toward your chest.
- Jell-O thighs – wide squats are the secret to combat the jiggles! Stand with legs wide apart and toes pointing out, then lower yourself as if you are sitting down.
If all else fails, there are plenty of plastic surgery options to tackle those tough spots, and Dr. Lisa J. Learn is happy to explain them to you. From liposuction to arm and thigh lifts, to tummy tucks, and more, there is a procedure that’s sure to work for you. Call (954) 380-8411 to schedule a consultation today and so you can stop being troubled about your trouble areas, and start focusing on feeling good about all of you.