Lots of Lifts to Look Lovely
Aging, saggy skin happens, and not just on your face. Gravity grabs hold anywhere it can from head to toe. Luckily your face isn’t the only thing that can get a lift—there are many types of these cosmetic surgery procedures to fight gravitational pull and stop the sag—so there Mother Nature! In your face, Father time!
Here are some other lifts—besides the well-known facelift—that will help you look lovely again (and stick it to the aging process!):
- Lower Face – Sometimes it’s the cheeks, jawline, chin and neck that are the droopy ones. In that case, this procedure can help to reduce excess fatty tissue and restore your contours to their youthful position and appearance.
- Chin –The dreaded double chin! You don’t have to go through a full facelift to fix this problem. We can pinpoint the troubled area and get your chin slim again!
- Thigh – UGH! Thighs are typical trouble spots and sometimes, no matter how hard you try, it’s where you jiggle most. A thigh lift can leave you with toned-looking, gorgeous gams by removing excess fat and skin so you don’t jiggle anymore!
- Arm – Bat wings be gone! This procedure can strip away that sagginess from below your arms so you can go sleeveless and wave with confidence!
- Neck – Gobble, gobble go away! The loose skin and fatty deposits of “turkey neck” can be transformed into a beautiful and slender neck.
- Body – This is especially helpful to those who’ve lost a lot of weight and are left with excess skin pretty much everywhere! Skin is removed from thighs, abdomen, arms—you name it.
- Breast – For those you feel have lost their perky position, but you don’t necessarily want a change in size.
So you see? There are lots of lifts beyond the traditional facelift that can help you fight gravity and defy age! Find out more about these cosmetic surgery procedures and others that might interest you (and lift your spirits too!) by calling (954) 380-8411, or visit Dr. Lisa J. Learn at our office near Coral Springs today.