Everyone in Fort Lauderdale knows that the 33rd Street Wine Bar is the ultimate wine destination, but did you know they offer classes, tastings, and even birthday parties? Of course, if the number of birthdays you’ve had is written all over your face, you might not feel much like celebrating. Don’t let aging stop you from feeling and looking your best! If your face isn’t aging as well as the wine and cheese at your party, not to worry! Here are some tips for looking young:
- A healthy and radiant complexion starts with the right skin products. Look for ingredients like vitamin C, retinoids, and alpha hydroxyl acid. The SkinCeuticals product line found at Dr. Lisa J. Learn’s office is an excellent example.
- Protect yourself from those Florida rays! Sun damage and wrinkles can add years to your appearance, so slather on that sunscreen.
- Take it easy on the makeup. Cosmetics that are too heavy or glossy can accentuate signs of aging.
- Keep skin moisturized—and don’t forget your neck!
- Live a healthy life. That means eating right, exercising, and snubbing out the cigarettes.
- Catch enough Zzzzzs. Getting plenty of rest allows your skin time to rejuvenate, plus goes a long way toward reducing stress.
Of course, aging can’t be stopped, and sometimes you may need a little help to keep those birthdays from showing up on your face. That’s why Dr. Lisa J. Learn offers procedures to keep you looking young. A lower facelift, for instance, removes excess skin and fat, repositions muscles, and restores your smooth and youthful complexion. Find out more by dialing (954) 380-8411, or by visiting our office near Coral Springs, FL today.